From: Paul Holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 6:17 pm
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] eBay Motors: Dodge

debenson2 wrote:
> I think the blue light was a southern US and Florida deal....
> debenson2

ALSO, (AND THIS BE A BIGGY)

In Some States You CAN NOT run a red light on the street in an UN-official car, I DO NOT know the rules/regs in the state that the car is in nor maybe from. So, the Blue light just might be complying with Current law/ordinance where ever the car is

-- Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy
Hers: 05 PT GT R/T HO
Hoosier Corps L#6