[FWDLK] Fw: [lost_in_the_Fifties] Must see: For all handymen out there.

[FWDLK] Fw: [lost_in_the_Fifties] Must see: For all handymen out there.

I know this is off topic in many of the groups I'm sending it to but this is so neat I just have to share it.
John

Gotta see this!!!!!...Amazing...

This is for anyone who uses table saws or any power tool for that matter.

This guy should and probably will be a millionaire!!!  Awesome idea and product.
Click the link below to view

- Time Warp Saw Stop-

or if clicking on the above doesnt work here is the link   http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=pHrmvQKevfI