From: John Bartell <59fins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 7:46 pm
Subject: [FWDLK] Fw: FW: Wisconsin

Subject: Fw: A Wisconsin Poem!  NOT written by me, but I found it describes our weather to the tee!
Forwardlooking to spring!   Could be the guy in the outhouse is looking at an ad for a FWDLK car and took too long to make a decision!
MAYBE!
John in fridgid WI...was 29 below zero this AM and a wind chill of 45 below!   Heat wave tomorrow...19 above...get out the shorts!

 It's winter in Wisconsin
And the gentle breezes blow,
70 miles per hour at 25 below!

Oh, how I love Wisconsin