Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Fw: FW: Wisconsin

Thank you John. I know what is comming my way now.  It is only -10 here tonight and we have the wood stove pumping heat with a few extra logs in it.
Jack in Shinglehouse, Pa

Subject: Fw: A Wisconsin Poem!  NOT written by me, but I found it describes our weather to the tee!

Forwardlooking to spring!   Could be the guy in the outhouse is looking at an ad for a FWDLK car and took too long to make a decision!

MAYBE!

John in fridgid WI...was 29 below zero this AM and a wind chill of 45 below!   Heat wave tomorrow...19 above...get out the shorts!

 It's winter in Wisconsin
And the gentle breezes blow,
70 miles per hour at 25 below!

Oh, how I love Wisconsin