[FWDLK] convertible header bows soon

I got the prototype convert header back today…. Looks good… it is made of fiberglass from the original pattern with two ½” cement re-rod molded into the fiberglass  full length across for sturdiness.. with this its as strong as the factory one,,,I should have some ready for anyone who needs one in not too many days now…they will come with all holes drilled and taped..  get  your orders in… I wont be making too many of them, maybe 10-12..

mel