To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: FW: Wow!!!! Too Incredible not to Forward!!!

Well, said Neil

Tony Boatman
Boise ID
57 Dodge CRL
65 Corvair Monza

-----Original Message-----
From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of eastern sierra Adj
Services
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 9:29 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is the farthest thing from FWDLK-related, and before this thread
gets rightfully  banned, from  the original poster's religious-bent on
his assumption of Divine Intervention into this driver's narrowly
avoiding a certain death, if the driver HAD died in this event, or in
any circumstance where  ANY person suffers serious bodily injury or
death [E.G.: the plane landing on water, last week, or the 9/11 attacks,
etcetcetcetc...], the same poster would have to attribute God's Will
onto  the personal suffering of any such victims, by the same rationale.

Sorry, I don't 'buy' that argument.

We now return to the FWDLK Network.

Neil Vedder