[FWDLK] trunk liner

I wish to remake a trunk liner out of some similar stuff as it came with, dose anyone know of a place that sells that kinda heavy cardboard stuff I can trim to fit? Or something close anyway? Something thin but strong yet easy to cut and form...
There was a place in Hemmings that would remake the panels for me but I can not find them or their number...Or even have a pattern for them.
debenson2
431056
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55443 USA
debensonii@xxxxxxxxxxx road2recovery.us