Re: [FWDLK] trunk liner

Three words: contact Gary Goers.

A few more : if you want to install the driver's side trunk liner easily and without damaging it, when you (unsuccessfully) try to bend it around-and-behind the fuel filler tube, REMOVE the fuel filler tube, first
(easier said than done, the first time that it is removed).

Also, Gary's liners can be cut too high, underneath the trunk hinges, so, by sitting inside the trunk while someone you trust lowers the trunk onto you, you can check for the trunk-hinge clearance, so that after the trunk is again opened on you, you can remove the liner and custom trim/shape its hinge notches
so that the hinges do not rip/tear through the liner notches.

Neil Vedder

 debenson2 wrote:
I wish to remake a trunk liner out of some similar stuff as it came with, dose anyone know of a place that sells that kinda heavy cardboard stuff I can trim to fit? Or something close anyway? Something thin but strong yet easy to cut and form... There was a place in Hemmings that would remake the panels for me but I can not find them or their number...Or even have a pattern for them. debenson2
431056
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55443 USA
debensonii@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:debensonii@xxxxxxxxxxx> road2recovery.us