[FWDLK] 1963 Dodge 880 rare

Well Gentlemen,
It appears someone beat me to the punch.  While I was trying to arrange
transport they sold the car!
SO-
I hope it went to a good home, but I am now stuck with this-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150330968205&s
sPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:MOTORS:1123

Which is the headlight part the car needed.
This will teach me to jump the gun on an auction....

Anyway-
I paid $20.50- including shipping for it, and if anyone needs it, that's
what I'll sell it for.  Shipping included.
If not- well, it'll make a nice desk clock.

Thanks for all your help guys,
Charles.