[FWDLK] CLEANING OUT--EMERG BRK CABLES

HELLO GROUP
Today I am cleaning out my stock of emergancy brake cables.
I HAVE 3----all are for the 57-59 MOPARS----all are 65" overall

TWO are used and covered in surface rust--but do operate and will be fine with some soaking in oil.

ONE is NOS.  It is identical to the cable that we all know but it is covered in an external asbestos like caseing, I would think to keep it rust and debris free. VERY NICE PIECE

All for $15 plus 10 lbs of parcel post or priority from 11741

First email gets it
ED ECKERSOIN
LI  NY