Re: [FWDLK] [Fwd: [FWDLK] Vacuum advance question.]

Re: [FWDLK] [Fwd: [FWDLK] Vacuum advance question.]

Thanks!

I checked all the P/N cross references on that NOSMoPar site, and this V.A. does appear to service all of the 57 Dodge (and DeSoto Firesweep) V/8's, without further explanation, but, I wonder if anyone can research what, in particular, a D500 and/or Super D500 might require, for a vacuum advance ( P/N) , as it/they might differ from this guy's
general " V/8 " operating-specifications?

Or, does one-size-fit-all, as far as vacuum advances are concerned?

This one does have a "13" appear on its control arm.

Neil Vedder

Jim Carpenter wrote:
Just a reminder that you can find the application for many numbers including this one at WWW.NOSMOPAR.COM or WWW.CollectorsAutoSupply.com <WWW.NOSMOPAR.COM>

Go to the "Parts Department" and then "Look Up A Number" <WWW.NOSMOPAR.COM>

The site shows "P 57 W/ PREFIX “P” ON ENG, 58-60; D 57-60; DS 57 F’SWP"
This means it is for a few 57-60 Plymouth, Dodge and Desoto models.