From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Eastern Sierra Adjustment
Svc
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 2:33 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] [Fwd: [FWDLK] Vacuum advance question.]

Thanks!

I checked all the P/N cross references on that NOSMoPar site, and this
V.A. does appear to service
all of the 57 Dodge (and DeSoto Firesweep) V/8's, without further
explanation, but, I wonder if anyone can research what, in
particular, a D500 and/or Super D500 might require, for a vacuum advance
( P/N) , as it/they might differ from this guy's
general " V/8 " operating-specifications?

Or, does one-size-fit-all, as far as vacuum advances are concerned?

This one does have a "13" appear on its control arm.

Neil Vedder