[FWDLK] 1955 1956 Plymouth Dodge Seat

Hi Everybody,
   My friend is still working on his 1955 Plymouth 2 door wagon.  He needs the back of the drivers side front seat--the 60% side.  He says he can use one from a 1955-1956 Plymouth or Dodge 2 door cars.  He will take the whole front seat or just the drivers back.  It needs to be in good condition.  The one he has, is rusted out.  Any one have anything like this, give me an Email off list and I will have him give you a call.

Thank you,
  Jack in Shinglehouse, PA