[FWDLK] 1960 Desoto Fireflite 4-dr up for parts

[FWDLK] 1960 Desoto Fireflite 4-dr up for parts

If anyone needs parts, or a parts car, let me know.  I got the car all stripped down to go to the body shop and we couldn't get the rear doors to line up correctly, unless we jack up under the trunk area.  We have come to the conclusion that the unibody is sagging somewhere in the rear.  Lot's of good parts.  Taillights and trim, side trim, all the window trim, door handles in and out, window cranks, all glass (windshield has 1 rock chip), all four doors are in good shape, front sheet metal, 4 original hubcaps.  If nothing else, you could make an awesome shop couch with the rear end - big fins!  Email me off list if you need anything.  Thanks,  Brian       Rochester, WA