[FWDLK] starting problem up date

well I cleaned and repaired every confection and found the switch on the transmission the wire was very loose so I replaced the end. I cleaned the starter and fixed one end. the car starts right up now and I may get the starter rebuilt just to make sure all is well with it.

I also found the front driver side wheel cylinder was leaking a little out the brake drum so I removed the drum and all looked good but when i pulled the rubber off the upper one it was full of rust. I removed both and am going to replace all the cylinders on the car front and rear. I have the upper front in stock but no others.

I looked online and at NAPA and my just go down the road to my local napa to order them as I can save a little online but I also have to pay shipping online.

Any recommendations on the lines should I purge the lines and put silicone in them or just regular that was in them'

The complete brake system was done in 1994 and the car has never been in much rain { I hate getting the car wet}

the lines look as new as when  I put them in.

I think the cylinders are just rusted due to moister over the years

thanks again for the help with the starting problem I bet this was part of the problem I had with the points { voltage was about 3.5 to 4.54 DC before}

Chuck Deyoe
1955 new yorker 4 door sedan