Re: [FWDLK] starting problem up date

Chuck:

     While you have the chance, you might also have the wheel cylinders lined with stainless steel or brass.  There are several machine shops specializing in this.  Then rust in the wheel cylinders will not be a problem.

     Also, I continually had a fluid leak in my right front wheel and change the wheel cylinder seals with no change.  It finally occured to me that the leak was at the connection of the fluid line between the top and bottom cylinder.  It was actually at the bottom cylinder.  All I had to do was loosen the line compresson nut connection, strighten the line so it seated properly and tighten the nut.

     I have all new stainless brake lines and use DOT 5 silicone fluid.

     John
     56 Fury

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377040x1201454360/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=JuneExcfooterNO62)