[FWDLK] Parking Brake For My 1960 Dodge Phoenix

[FWDLK] Parking Brake For My 1960 Dodge Phoenix

Hello Everyone,

It is has been a while since I have been able to get on here.  I am finally able to afford to start working on my Dodge.  The only thing that is keeping me off the road is a parking brake.  Does anyone know where I can get a parking brake assembly?  Someone had one before, but I could not afford it at that time.  I hope I am able to get one because I would love to be able to start driving it!

Thanks So Much,
Danny

P.S.   Also if anyone knows of anywhere that I may be able to find a trunk lid, or other body parts for it, I would greatly appreciate that info!!!