Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: Parking Brake For My 1960 Dodge Phoenix

Hey Danny,

How the heck does the lack of a parking brake prevent you from driving the car?  Is it hilly where you live?  Carry a chock to throw under a tire if you have to park it.  I drove my '58 Windsor for years without reverse and a dodgy ATF-soaked parking brake.

http://www.houstonmopars.org/pos58.html

Andy in Friendswood.