--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "LISTS.PSU.EDU LISTSERV Server (15.5)" <LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:10:31 -0400
Your message cannot be distributed to the L-FORWARDLOOK list because it exceeds
the maximum message size of 250k. The size of your message was 548,636 bytes.

This limit has been set by the list owner and does not necessarily apply to the
other lists hosted at LISTS.PSU.EDU. If  you have any questions, please contact
the list owner at L-FORWARDLOOK-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx