Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Estimate on basic electrical wiring

Kelly.

Greg Leggatt is the man for supplying a new wiring harness.

For 57 Plymouth, $705 from headlights to tail lights and everything in between. Concours quality, labeled ready to install, complete with bulbs. No disappointments.

For more information, go to:

http://www.forwardlook.net/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=25141&posts=25&start=1

For the paint job?how long is a piece of string?.

Glenn.

57 Fury.