[FWDLK] 70 Chrysler 300 Convertibel

I have a strange problem.  When I got this car, the driver power bucket seat did not work, was stuck in the upper position and it was hard to get in and out and I was way high in the car.  Had to slouch down to see a traffic signal once stopped at the light.

Sooo, I just finished repairing the power seat mechanism, all works well except one part of the switch.  I need to get another switch.  But that is not the problem, the seat is still too high.  Apparently the two inboard mounting hole in the floor are higher than the outboard mounting holes.  The P.O. had a large stack of fender washers on the 2 outboard holes to level the seat.  The seat bottom is not level, but the height unbalance seems opposite, in other words the part of the seat to the middle isthicker than the part of the seat bottom to the outside.  When mounted, the seat is high, much higher than the passenger bucket, which is non power.

This leads me to believe that perhaps throughout the years someone switched a right hand passenger seat bottom for the left driver seat bottom.  If this seat were placed on the passenger side it would fit properly with the exception of the folding seat back which is for the driver side.

Has anyone experienced this non-level floor before?  Does anyone have a spare driver bucket seat bottom they would part with?

Thanks,

Bill Huff