[FWDLK] new addition

got a new addition to my forwardlook fleet 2 days ago, and getting another tomorrow morning [in the form of a 58 desoto 2drht].
the new arrival was purchased from a fellow fwdlk member at "chryslers at carlisle" 2 weekends ago... so it stayed in the family!

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j207/finned440/Jesus%20Chrysler/

here's some of them together on the lawn a few mondays ago... just before carlisle... the "center spread" is all fwdlk!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j207/finned440/cars/IMG_0505.jpg

if anyone ends up browsing the photobucket... all 57/8 plymouths are named to avoid confusion....