[FWDLK] FREE 2X4 INTAKE--cracked

Hello Members
Before I turn my 318 2X4bbl FURY intake manifold into a boat anchor,,,,I thought I'd offer it to anyone willing to pay 50 lbs of parcel post to anywhere.

There a 3 cracks in the exhaust passage on the underside of the manifold.
As far as I can tell, they DO NOT protrude to the sides where it seats against the heads.
My machine shop says it was repaired once--incorrectly--but CAN be repaired correctly.
There are NO stripped threads anywhere and the seating surface is almost pitt free.

So if you want it---50 lbs of parcel post from 11741
just send an email

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY