Re: [FWDLK] Carter ceramic filters AVAILABLE.

Re: [FWDLK] Carter ceramic filters AVAILABLE.

Hi All

Back in May there was topic about the inability to find Carter Ceramic fuel filter elements. Years back I had located a couple of hundred old stock and sold out early this year. As I sell parts to Mopar collectors I went out on a search. Whala! I located a small lot. These are old stock mfg. by Federal Mogul off the Carter tooling. FM bought Carter years ago. They are identical to the NOS I have that are packed in Mopar boxes. With this stock I can reduce the price from $26 to $19. I also have new springs that push the filter to the seal, $4.50 ea.

If you want my updated parts list, send e-mail I will send back to you.

Thank you,
Gary, the parts doc
Reno, Nevada 89521 USA
The Biggest Little City In The World