[FWDLK] For Sale >< 1955 Firedome 4dr

    Hey guys,  A friend of the family just informed me yesterday that she is wanting to part with her father's old Desoto.  I haven't seen it in person yet, but I believe it has always been garaged and is also running.  It is a 1955 Desoto Firedome, 4dr sedan, which I believe should have the 330 v8 in it.  If anyone is interested you can email me off list.
    Also, if anyone is in need of a 1960 Fireflite 4dr parts car, that is still available as well.  At this point I would really like someone to just buy the whole car to part out as my time has been very limited lately. (Work and my 1939 Nash hot rod project...)   Thanks a lot guys!

Brian Shaputis
Rochester, WA