Re: [FWDLK] DOOR HANDLE REMOVAL TOOL

Everyone:

     I got curious about this discussion regarding the door handle removal tool.  I dug out my Miller Tool Manufacturer MoPar tool catalog to see what they would have been using in the "old days."  Miller had a tool number C-3448 for 1955-56 Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto and Chrysler cars.

     It was a pliers affair with prongs on one part and anvil on the other part.  Just slip the prongs between the handle and upholstery washer and squeeze.  Then pull the handle off.

     If you are at swap meets looking for an original tool, that is what you should look for.  If anyone wants a scan of the photo, let me know.  I have difficulty including photos in the body of emails so have not included it today.  Forward look doesn't seem to want attachments either.

     John