From: ajl <alacaria@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, Aug 25, 2009 5:55 am
Subject: [FWDLK] 413 Timing Question

Hello;

I have a 413 in a 61 Newyorker. in the process of removing and reinstalling the engine, I removed the distributor shaft and thus by rotating the flywheel lost the timing. The bottom of the distributor shaft that fits into the engine has a flat male connection that fits into a groove in the engine area. Does this mean the distributor can only go in one of two ways?