From: Eastern Sierra Adjustment Svc <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Sep 2, 2009 2:11 pm
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Living with modern anti-freeze products

Thanks, Paul!

Ergo, when in doubt, pure H2O works fine, in a non-air conditioned FWDLK'er, as originally
designed, and tested by Ma MoPar.

I'll bet that not many people know the real intended purpose of that radiator 'drain' tube---
to relieve excess internal pressure, rather than as a coolant-fluid drain pipe.

Neil Vedder