[FWDLK] SEARCH TUNE RADIO --TRADE???

Hello Members

I happen to have a model 925 that has been converted to AM/FM.
It is absolutely STOCK looking from the front, except for a tiny LED that indicates AM or FM

It plays and seeks perfectly. I would rate the chrome on the front plate as A-

For silly reasons--I am looking to possibly trade it for a 'GOOD' to VERY GOOD' to 'PERFECTLY RESTORED' ordinary SEARCH TUNE  (model 925 preferred but not mandatory)

A cash exchange might also be necessary from either party depending on model,,condition etc.

Let me know if you are interested
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY