[FWDLK] Need 1956 Power Window Window Switches

[FWDLK] Need 1956 Power Window Window Switches

I am in need of three single 1956 power window switches and bezels.  The same switch was used for the Desoto, Dodge, Plymouth and most Chryslers  The original part number was 1622419.

If anyone has one or more decent ones, I would sure be interested in buying.

Thanks, Allen Faltus  509 856 7857    afaltus@xxxxxxxxxx