Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 11:47 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Auction cars

All,
There's an auction coming up in Medford, Oregon on October 24th that has a few interesting FL cars among other cool stuff.

Lot #186, a 56 Plymouth four door wagon.
Lot #107, listed as a 57 but I believe it's a 55, DeSoto two door hardtop.
Lot #134, a 58 Chrysler four door sedan.
Lot #58, a 59 Imperial two door hardtop.
Lot #142, listed as a 61, but I believe it's a 59 Imperial four door sedan.
Lot #55, a 55 Plymouth two door sedan.
Lot #187, listed as a 55, but I believe it's a 56 Chrysler four door sedan.
Lot #60, a 56 DeSoto convertible.
Lot #63, a 56 Dodge CR two door hardtop.
Lot #94, a 56 Dodge four door wagon.
Lot #116, listed as a 56, but I believe it's a 55 Chrysler two door hardtop.
Lot #168, a 56 Dodge RL four door sedan.

I believe you can get to the auction web site at www.silverauctions.com.

Dan C
Spanaway, WA