From: tallfins@xxxxxxx
To: tallfins@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, Oct 10, 2009 2:35 pm
Subject: Old time Chrysler 14"x5" steel wheels - $15 (Renton / Maple Valley)

tallfins@xxxxxxx has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.
Visit the posting at http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/1413941686.html to contact the person who posted this.

Old time Chrysler 14"x5" steel wheels

Date: 2009-10-09, 11:19AM
These 14" steel wheels could be considered correct for Chrysler products from 1957 and forward.

I have these in widths 5" only, All have a 2.75" center hole with a bolt pattern of 5on 4.5"

These rims are all dog dish compatable with three hubcap knubs. They all have the Mopar locator holes. Some have one and some have five.

That's $15. each rim.

Telephone is best. 425-226-2056 Thank you and take care.

Key words could be Plymouth, Dodge, or DeSoto.

  • Location: Renton / Maple Valley
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/1413941686.html
this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/sFGdpZGbANnbs9WYvNmLAAQb1