Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] newbie looking at 57 ply Savoy 2 dr sedan

thanks nick, and well, john would miss out on a body structurally superior to factory design, well at least one of mine.

the exner design needed a few modifications to eliminate the typical flex the hardtops all have.  converted sedans are no different than rusted originals that needed a full qtr replaced, or major sections of the floor pans, or any rusted car that has been repaired for that matter.
this "4dr sedan" doesnt need a cage to keep the body from twisting when the front wheels are fighting to stay on the ground

one of the few i did since a few said it couldnt happen.... all while 5 or 6 rust-free genuine 2drht's await resto in the garage line-up!