Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] newbie looking at 57 ply Savoy 2 dr sedan

That photo car used to be a four door sedan?  Wow!

There was a '59 Dodge convertible at the WPC Nat'ls in Sacramento this summer that started life as a two door post.  It was pretty amazing. Top from a sixties Chrysler.  No X member, but the frame was reinforced in different ways.

BUT not a project for the shade tree mechanic, which I believe was the original question.

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge