Re: [FWDLK] desotos

Guys:

     Regarding the 54 DeSoto paint colors: According to my Catalog of American cars, the lower paint of Cadiz Blue, is accompanied by an upper paint color of Sahara Beige.  The factory code is 383 for this paint combination.  You will have to find a paint chart to get the paint manufacturers codes and colors for these.

     John Teske