From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nichols
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 4:15 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] dual carb linkage adjustment

Thanks to everyone so far on my dual carb question.    Dave, you're

the first to mention the linkage for 55 or 56 Mopar duals has no

slot.  My engine is a '57 318.  The rod that has no slots looks like

an original piece, not a homemade set up, so this may be the correct

linkage for a earlier dual carb set up.  I will get it right I'm

sure.  Thanks again to everyone.  All the info is very helpful.    Nick.