Re: [FWDLK] WCFB carb linkage

Thanks to everyone for all the info on my WCFB dual carb set up on my '57 318 engine that is in my '59 Plymouth. Dave Homstad mentioned that the early WCFB dual carbs on the 55 and 56 Mopar vehicles was not set up as progressive acceleration but simultaneous. In other words, both carbs accelerate at the same time, no difference with throttle position on the front carb to the rear carb. Does anyone have any photos they can send showing the linkage for the simultaneous set up? I want to see if the linkage I have is original for this earlier dual carb set up. If mine is original I will just leave it as is. Thanks much, Nick.