Re: [FWDLK] WCFB carb linkage

Also, the 55-56 style carbs both have chokes on them, due to their simultaneous operation,
whereas the 57 WCFB carbs only have a choke mechanism on the rear carb.

Did the 1958 318 c.i. Plymouth dual-carb Fury engine still have WCFB's, or AFB carbs, on it?

IIRC, that 318-Fury would have been the only such dual-carb 1958 engine, with the WCFB's installed.

Neil Vedder

Bjwt56@xxxxxxx wrote:
Nick:

Without looking at your linkage, I can say that it is what was originally supplied at the factor for the dual quad set up. Both carbs function together with solid linkage.

My problem as I said earlier is getting full throttle because the cam to which the throttle rod is attached from the fire wall does not permit full throttle. The hole in the cam is in the wrong place and I don't want to drill another hole.

     John