Re: [FWDLK] Front seat problem

I know little about these seats, but seem to remember that the floor pan had deeper wells in them for the swivel seats. Had to do with giving the "lazy Susan" mechanism more room.
If it isn't, as was mentioned, overstuffed seat cushions, then dropping it seems to be the thing to do. If all this is wrong, then it's not me fault it's that I'm out of my mind.
Ray