[FWDLK] Re-newed 'old' member

Hey gang,

I've been outta the 'loop' for several years; my old handle was
VexnerFinFan, and I still got my old '57 Plymouth Savoy 2-dr
HT that I'm cloning into a 'Christine'.......slowly............VERY
..slowly...

Between hard-times, and hard-to-find parts, the process has
been stretched out more than any other car I've owned.

Just a refresher, I bought the car back in late '03, started grinding
on it and doing some body work.   Also, I accumulated most of
the parts to change it into a '58, with only a few items left.  For
this, I'm very thankful this Forward Look site is still running strong,
and I see the scarcity and prices of parts is the same too!!

Originally from Wisconsin, I moved to Georgia back in '06, but the
car is still in storage 'up nort'-der-hay...   And now being laid-off
indefinitely, I'm planning to move to Alabama next Spring.... found
a cheap place in the country.

But, I'm not giving up!!!  Rough economy or not, I hope to finish getting
parts for this car, with all your help, and get it back together before it
starts to growgray hair!!

Thanks, guys/gals..... and I look forward to viewing and participating
with the posts after all these years again.

Take care,
Chris