[FWDLK] Season's Greetings

Merry Christmas to all the fellows of the Forward Look and their families. I want to thank all of you guys who helped me with my questions and issues over the past two years. Much appreciated.Also the Stragand's for making this site possible. Here's for a healthy New Year to you all.  Don and Marg Mack from cold!!! Medicine Hat. Alberta. -30deg C

PC040011fixed

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.
FREE Christmas Animations for your email ? by IncrediMail! Click Here!