[FWDLK] road trip

Hi all,
Speaking of road trips, I along with my wife and son and his girlfriend, will be cruising about Florida sometime in February. We will be starting out in Orlando/Kissimmee area, cruising (driving) to Jensen Beach and Port St. Lucie, on to Ft. Lauderdale...maybe on to the keys and back to Alligator Alley across to Naples and then north to Tampa and back to Orlando. We have friends and relatives in the Port St. Lucie area and may stay a day but mostly on the move. Anyone around those areas from our Fwdlk. list??? Any car shows going on early to mid Feb.? Anyone want to rent me their Fwdlk. Imperial for a week? /* : > } */I can hear the YEAH RIGHT!'s What is this guy nuts! A Fwdlk. ragtop would be cool too! Oh well, I can dream right?

Have a great day!
John in WI...heading to the zero or below degree areas again! Now you know why I am going to FL!