[FWDLK] Road Trip

Hi all,

Just like prior years, I'm going for a Road Trip again.

Flying into Los Angeles CA February 12th and leaving from Houston TX March 2nd. This time I’ll be taking a different route, From the Californian West coast we’ll be travelling to the Texas Gulf coast. We’ll be staying a few days in Corpus Christi TX before we’ll leave for home again.

The first week or so we’ll be spending in Monterey CA, Los Angeles CA, San Diego CA, Bishop CA, Las Vegas NV and Flagstaff AZ.

After that, plans/route as for now are roughly through the southern states. Roughly, because any deviations are still possible.

If there are any interesting salvage/wreckage yards or any automotive swap meet/car shows along the way that you know of, I would surely like to know too!

I want to visit as much as possible, and just like prior years make a photo inventory on the Internet, for us all to see.

While I'm there, I might even 'take your orders' to return the favor.

This time I'm traveling with my 12 year old daughter and it will be her first time in the US. Her interests are science and nature, so we’ll be visiting some National Parks and Museums.

So, any touristic tips are very welcome too!

Looking forward to your reply!

Jim Hoekendijk

The Netherlands

1957 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer D500 4dr