[FWDLK] A New Find

While cleaning the floor boards of me 58 Plymouth Convertible found a unusal marking under the passenge seat. Their was some loose tar insulation when removed to repair found a game of tic tac dough was welded into te floor pan the x's won. seem's to be something on the driver's side but haven't got to it yet. Interesting anybody found anything like this in their car's? This thee first time the isulation has been removed.