[FWDLK] 60 61 Dodge Plymouth owners

If possible, I need you owners to send me only the part of your serial number for the coordinating of build dates for serial numbers I only have the shipping dates. It is not possible to determine a build date thru the dates I have. Some of the cars were shipped as late as 6 months after build date. In order to help make it more accurate, I need the assembly code and the last 6 only, nothing else in the serial number. Then, I also need the SO NUMBER on the body or fender tag. It consists of a group of 4 numbers under the SO and then 4 more under the NUMBER lettering of the second to the bottom row. Please help so I can update the books I have from Darrell Davis. It would take him a long time to add this info to his books. I am in update mode of info and corrections to make his books as accurate as possible. joe machado
   ps, the info needed is from any model and any assembly plant.
   I only need the last 7 digits.   Example: 5307 123456.  So, the 7 123456 is all I need. Thank you   my personal email is spicemanii@xxxxxxx