[FWDLK] From the IML 61 Imps of omaha conv for sale in Paris

Flag this message
61 Shriner for sale in France
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 5:35 AM
From: "Phil Courant - ACCF" <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Imperial-Club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

The fabulous 61 convertible of my friend Robert Louis Brezout is for
sale in France at the Bonhams sale (01/23/2010)

http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.sh/pubweb/publicSite.r?sContinent=EUR&screen=lotdetailsNoFlash&iSaleItemNo=4487247&iSaleNo=18191&iSaleSectionNo=2

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F

- Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

- Dodge 1988 Ramcharger

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf. com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ch300imp .com