From: John Bartell <59fins@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 13:12:46 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: [FWDLK] anyone out there

Hi all,
    Either I am not getting any email from the list, or it is extremely
quiet!
    After only a short 5-6 yrs., I actually started work again on my 59
Plymouth Suburban.   I have brought several Neons back to life after
being wrecked, along with a couple of 300m's, a couple of Dodge Rams and
a Ferd or two.  And in that time I have helped restore a 75 Camaro, a 64
Dodge Pickup, a 54 Willys pickup, and currently helping on a 49
Studebaker 1 1/2 Ton flat bed and I have a 66 Plymouth Belvedere in my
shop that I am restoring for a friend.  I figured it was time to
actually do something for ME!  So, hopefully I can finish it before I am
too old and decrepit to work on it.
    Well, I hope this may stir a story or two about projects being
resurrected or restore gotten back on track.
John in WI...9 below, much quieter than yesterday, wind is light, but
still have a 20 below wind chill...brrr