From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of eastern sierra Adj
Services
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 9:23 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] anyone out there

Well, here's my 'story', & I'm sticking to it.

Bought a nasty physical condition power brake booster of of the Evilpay,
which was reportedly operational, and will open it up to check out its
seals/etc.

I'll probably lube it up/whatever it might need and blast/paint its case
and install it and/or use it as a parts-booster, as my car's booster
(some of you might recall) has been hissy-fitting terribly whenever the
pedal is depressed, and the companies which O/H power brake boosters get
a lot of money for not a whole lot of work, and booster O/H kits are no
longer commonly available.

Neil Vedder

01:08:00