Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 6:37 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] brake shoes

Ok, this might come across as a stupid question but here it goes.

Does anyone know a website that I can order new brakes for my 1956 Plymouth Belvedere??  I am new to the shoppping around for parts for an older car, but I am DETERMINED to have my baby out on the road this summer.  I looked at the sites that I knew carried parts but none of them carry the brake shoes for a 1956  Please help!!

Dave
1956 Bevedere Pa