From: Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, Feb 9, 2010 2:55 pm
Subject: [FWDLK] Trunk Carpeting ?

All - I see lots of restored FL Mopars with carpeted trunks, including Chrysler 300s. Did any of our cars ever come from the factory with trunk carpet, or is this just an attempt at over-restoration ? Ron ************************************************************* To unsubscribe or set your subscription options, please go to http://lists.psu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=l-forwardlook&A=1 <http://lists.psu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=l-forwardlook&A=1>